SUMMERTIME SKIN SAFETY TIPS
Stay safe in the sun while soaking in the warmth of the season
1. Wear sunglasses with UVA & UVB protection.
2. Avoid the sun between 10-2 when it’s the strongest.
3. If you are outside during peak hours, wear a wide brimmed hat and protective clothing.
4. Maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep your skin glowing. Drink lots of water, eat organic, practice mindfulness, and get plenty of sleep.
5. Use Native Sol Sunscreen & Native Warrior SunStick! Our sunscreens are reef-safe, certified organic, and provide excellent Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection.